Tech Overview of the 2022 Chevy Blazer
The 2022 Chevrolet Blazer seats five or carries up to 64.2 cu. ft. of cargo when you drop down the 60/40-split rear seatback. This midsize moves ahead with up to 308 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. from the available 3.6-liter V6. Twist the Driver Mode Selector and transform performance to FWD for fuel economy, AWD for additional grip on slippery surfaces, Tow/Haul for pulling trailers, Sport for a boost, or Off-Road for trail riding.
You’ll also take charge of high-tech amenities such as the following, which you can try out on a test drive at Cumming Chevrolet in National City, CA.
In the 2022 Chevy Blazer, an 8-inch diagonal high-definition color touchscreen puts you in charge of the available Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with Navigation. Enhanced voice recognition encourages you to speak your destination. A colorful moving map shows you how to get there.
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ wirelessly connect the system to your compatible smartphone. You can then access text messaging, make calls, or manage certain apps while you’re on the highway. When you need to power up your personal device, place it on the Wireless Charging Station to avoid fumbling with cords and ports.
Your sound comes through eight speakers of the Bose® Premium Audio System. Entertainment choices include SiriusXM® satellite radio, which includes commercial-free music, exclusive celebrity talk, and live pro-sports.
Watching Over Your Youngest Drivers
Your youngest drivers will be eager to solo in the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer. Give them the keys but don’t tell them that Teen Driver Technology is looking after them. This feature lets you limit speed and audio volume, and automatically turn on any safety assists.
Its Buckle to Drive reminds them to put on their safety belts. Otherwise, they won’t be able to shift for 20 seconds. At the end of their runs, you can check out the in-vehicle report card that tells you how they did. You can spot any problem areas and coach them on improvements.
Protecting the Drive
You’ll drive the 2022 Chevy Blazer with more confidence when you know you’re protected by the following driver assists.
• Forward Collision Alert. If you’re in danger of running into the car in front of you, you’ll receive an audio-visual warning. If you don’t react in time, Automatic Emergency Braking can help prevent a collision.
• Front Pedestrian Braking offers the same protection if a person is in your path.
• Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning. If you drift out of your lane without engaging a turn signal, brief steering wheel nudges warn you.
• The Following Distance Indicator tells you the gap time in seconds between you and the next vehicle to help you decide if you’re following too closely.
• IntelliBeam® Auto High Beam Assist automatically switches between high beams and low if another vehicle approaches you at night.
• The Rear Vision Camera shows what’s behind you when you go into slow-speed reverse. The HD Rear Vision Camera reveals a high-definition view of your rear.
• The Rear Seat Reminder tells you to check the back seat for people, pets, or items before you leave your SUV.
• Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert warns you about any vehicles entering your blind zone to make lane changes safer.
• Rear Cross-Traffic Alert tells you if a car is crossing your reverse route as you back out of a parking spot.
• Adaptive Cruise Control keeps you at a safe distance from the car in front by changing your speed as traffic conditions change.
Connecting with Help
When you need help in the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer, you can connect with OnStar Safety in Security by pressing the OnStar button, using the OnStar Guardian app, using the myChevrolet mobile app, or through the infotainment screen.
This feature puts you in touch with a live advisor who can guide you if you’re caught in a natural disaster or need roadside assistance, such for a flat tire. If your vehicle is stolen, the advisor works with law enforcement to locate and recover your SUV using GPS.
If you’re caught in a crash without the ability to call for help, Automatic Crass Response can send first responders 24/7.
0 comment(s) so far on Tech Overview of the 2022 Chevy Blazer